Level up at your own pace – session by session – from beginner to expert.
At least 3 levels of game design or equivalent experience is assumed.
- Store data in variables and arrays
- Do arithmetic and process text
- Make decisions with conditionals
- Repeat tasks with loops
- Reuse code with functions
- Handle events
- Use constructors to instantiate objects
- Use prototypes to inherit features
- Represent structured data in JSON
- Learn best practices
Advance your learning using other popular programming languages.
- Start with Python, a dynamically typed language with simple syntax
- Move to C# to develop games using popular game engines
- Finally, code in C++ for performance with direct control over graphics